Monday, September 03, 2007

The other day, at a Boomsa's house


Went to Boo's place a couple of days ago, to catch up with Bonz and his new baby brother, Joey. CatsJellicle asked a question that got me thinking again. "Are we sure Joey is a boy?" Hah. Going by our track record, we are the worst judge of a kitten's sex. I mean, till we took Bonzo and Fuko to the vet for the first time [at 3 months] we thought they were girls and treated them as such.

Boo's frundship, from whom Joey came, says he's a boycat. And we aren't about to go messing with his privates just so we know.... I mean, curiosity did horrible things to the cat, and inappropriate sexual advances might well be on that list.
Anyway, here are Bonz and Jo on top of the fridge. Joey cannot bear to leave Bonz's side for more than 3 nanoseconds...


Oh, yes. And Boo went nuts as usual.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

satyre said...

Awwwww Bonz and catsjellicle are adorable!!! :D
I agree with Boo, it's not that but a Weapon of Moss Destruction.

longblackveil said...

@Satyre: You mean Bonzo and Joey:). CatsJellicle is a human perosnality. But, she is adorable as well. So it works either way.

Jellicles said...

yes..this is true..unfortunately..i am a human personality..although i'd rather be with bonz and joey in their vibrant opium den. and its better to be adored than be adorable!

longblackveil said...

Tee hee.

satyre said...

Ah I see you've met my dear friend, befuddlement, my other friend whom you've ignored is obscure humor. :)
Jellicles, I wish I could trade my name with yours. I'm stuck with 'moley' for apparently having uncanny resemblance to rodent dentures.

longblackveil said...

Haha. Dear Obscure Humourous, we ignored nothing. And rodent dentures are called 'moleys'? How cool. [See, we are all endowed with obscure humour...]