Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Vitriol, why not?

What pisses me off is that it has taken less than a month for the entire world and its uncle to forget that there was a terrible terrible quake, along with its aftermath, in Kashmir.

And what pisses me off even more, is that from Day 2 onwards, what was being thrown around in discussions more than relief and assistance packages, was whether the 2 ballsy neighboring factions could use this tragedy to become better friends and smile over coffee someday.

In further pissification news, I spoke with my people back in Kashmir, and even there, no one is really bothered. Bollocks and more.

The first snows have fallen. In any case, post September it always is bloody chilly up in the mountains, whether it's snowy or not. If it's not the snow,
it's cold, painfully cold rain.

And my people have no tents, no blankets, no nothing.

Aww. I hope India and Pakistan can really learn to better understand each other.
I really farking do.

No comments: