Wednesday, September 14, 2005

swapna aur hanif...jwava city mein!!

har har..
had a loveliest times woth the boo yesternight.
we met for, mins, chwatting only. and to swee each udders.
spur-of-moment sms from boo had me running for my jacket and bike keys, just as soon as I was able to collect my scattered limbs off the ground beneath.
boo's hindi messages often have this sort of effect on one. one is floored, like.

also, finally met her very ept [and very hot] friend alex.
must say, boo, very eye-candy.
but in a sweet, school-boy innocent sort of way.
Unfortunately I have come away with maternal feelings for the tot.
Esp. after he throws out random remarks like, "oh, I was in a crash today."
Eeks. hullo? a little less conversation, a little more melodarama, maybe.

so, anyway. then...
boo tells me i'm in for very saucy sockses from the foreigns. yay!!

*turns cartwheels while strewing confetti*
[and let me tell you, that's a very difficult thing to do.]

1 comment:

Anoopa Anand said...

What larks, Pip, what larks!

Boomsa a.k.a. Hanif